This Cookies Notice explains what cookies are and how we use them. In this notice we use the term “Cookies” to refer to cookies and other similar technologies covered by the EU Directive on privacy in electronic communications. You should read this notice so you can understand what type of cookies we use, or the information we collect using cookies and how that information is used.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from Cookies. For further information on how we use, store, and keep your personal data secure, see our Privacy Notice.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, accounts passwords, etc. in the Cookies we use.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to "remember" your actions or preferences over time.
Cookies are very useful and enable an internet site to recognize you, log when you visit a particular page, provide a secure connection to a website and enhance your user experience by improving your browsing comfort, and/or adapting the content of a page to your areas of interest.
What types of cookies do we use?
-Strictly Necessary Cookies:
These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
These cookies are necessary to enable you to move around our site and use its features. These cookies also allow our site to remember your previous action within the same browsing session.
These cookies allow our site to remember choices you make when you visit our site in order to provide enhanced, more personalized features to you. The types of information collected by functionality cookies are, language preference, and the region you are located in.
-Advertising and Retargeting Cookies:
These cookies save information from your browsing history in order to record your interests and your browsing path on our site. We may use advertising and targeting cookies for retargeting, which enables our advertising partners to target advertising to you on other websites, based on your visit to our site. Without these cookies, online advertisements you encounter will be less relevant to you and your interests.
- Recognizing you when you sign-in to use our services. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalized content, and provide other customized features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your preferences, such as whether or not you would like to see interest-based ads.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our content, products, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Delivering content, including ads, relevant to your interests on Company Name and third-party sites.
- This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our services.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
If you wish to remove previously stored Cookies, you can manually delete the Cookies at any time. However, this will not prevent our site from placing further Cookies on your device unless and until you adjust your “cookies preferences” choice as described above.
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Cookies Notice does not cover third party websites
Please note that this Cookies Notice does not apply to, and we are not responsible for, the privacy practices of third party websites which may be linked to or accessible through this website.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Notice, please contact us by sending an email to our data controller: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to Terramar Sports Inc., 463 7th Avenue , Suite 1301, New York NY 10018, United States.
Last updated on May 26, 2023.