ENGINEERED FOR PERFORMANCE
For over forty years the pursuit of advanced technology has been the driving force at Terramar. The R&D team searches the world for the fibers, fabrics and finishes that deliver the performance required by our demanding customers. We think from the inside out to ensure every product keeps you dry and comfortable in a wide range of activities and environments.
- ClimaSense® is a propriety fabric technology formulated to adapt to an active body’s changing physiology. A number of factors influence the skins surface temperature. Key among them are the outside weather conditions and the activity level. ClimaSense is engineered to recognize an individual’s need to warm up or cool down. When you are cold the fiber structure reacts by contracting to trap air and create heat. When you are hot, the fiber structure expands to allow heat and moisture vapor to escape. The result is a perfect “inner climate” balance to keep you comfortable in all conditions. ClimaSense is proud to be bluesign® approved.
- MicroCool is a uniquely engineered fabric cooling system utilizing a combination of yarn-based technologies to maximize comfort. The yarn is flat and therefore greatly increases the surface area to draw heat away from the skin. Additionally it is embedded with nano-mineral particles to enhance the heat absorption. Finally, the yarn is designed with aqua-channels to transport moisture to the outer layer. This dimensional design results in an immediate cooling sensation and lowering of the skin temperature.
- Terramar ReFlex is a 360 degree stretch fabric offering lighter weight and greater compressional recovery than traditional Elastane and Lycra® products. This is made possible through the use of finer denier fibers which provide a softer smoother product that fits like a second skin, moving in tandem with your body through all activities. Additionally, ReFlex dries 30% faster and breathes 50% better allowing the user to stay dry and comfortable in all conditions.
- - Fast wicking and drying
- One of the keys to success while hunting is to remain “odor neutral.” Intelliscent® Fabric Technology from Terramar offers a unique combination of science and nature to create such an environment. Antimicrobial properties are applied at the molecular fiber level to inhibit the growth of bacteria which causes odor to develop in the fabric. At the same time lava particles are embedded into the fabric to absorb odors from the skin. This blending along with inherent moisture management combines to make the Triple Action Stealth Technology which attacks and eliminates odor from multiple sources.